As in Jif or Gumption type product
- 1 cup bicarb soda
- 1 cup washing soda (power)
- A few squirts of Castile Soap
- 30 drops of essential oil (Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Eucalyptus etc)
- Wide mouth jar or container
- Sift bicarb and washing soda into a bowl.
- Add Castile Soap
- Add a little water at a time to make a paste (use a stick blender if you have one)
- Add oils and mix to combine
- Scoop into a container
If you want something more like Jif, add more water and add to old squeeze bottle.
- Scrape onto a damp cloth and rub over bath, sinks, toilet, basin etc
- Rinse off by wiping over with a damp cloth