I tried making laundry power, changing from my normal laundry liquid. I have a front loader machine. While this worked, I’m not 100% excited by it. We have dark bed sheets and it left marks on the sheets, perhaps and extra rinse or hot setting would fix this but I don’t want to do that. However, it did clean.
- 4 cups Baking Soda
- 3 cups Super Washing Soda (powder)
- 1 Bar of Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap Grated
- Grate or blitz the soap in a blender
- Mix all ingredients together in air tight container
- Add 1/8 -1/4 cup to wash depending on load size.
We use White Vinegar as a fabric softener.